Whether you are looking to laugh, cry, be inspired, or get some help with holiday crafts, there are some great titles for the holiday season. If your patrons want to wow their holiday guests with great pastries or perfectly cooked ham, try offering some of these great holiday cooking titles:
- Good Housekeeping: The Great Christmas Cookie Swap Cookbook
- Christmas 101: Celebrate the Holiday Season from Christmas to New Year’s
- Winter Gatherings: Casual Food to Enjoy with Family and Friends
- Santa’s North Pole Cookbook: Classic Christmas Recipes from Saint Nicholas Himself
Besides cooking and baking delicious dishes, holiday crafts and decorations are great ways to spruce up the house and put you in the holiday spirit. Add a few of these titles to your ‘Virtual Branch’ to help give your patrons holiday craft ideas:
- Best of Christmas Ideas
- Simply Beautiful Greeting Cards
- More of the Best Holiday Crafts Ever!
- Poster Quilts
The day after Thanksgiving when the radio starts playing “Jingle Bells” and “Frosty the Snowman,” you know the holidays have arrived. Music is often the cornerstone of many seasonal celebrations. Fortunately, we have all of your holiday music needs covered, from light orchestral pieces to fun classics. For a jammin’ holiday season add:
- Barenaked Ladies for the Holidays
- Kidz Bop Christmas
- The Alligator Records Christmas Collection
- TCHAIKOVSKY: the Nutcracker (Highlights)
A complete list of holiday titles can be found in Content Reserve.
*Please note that title availability may vary by geographical location.