In between the decorating of the Christmas trees and the lighting of the menorahs this holiday season, it’s important to take time to be thankful and appreciate our family, friends, and co-workers. In the spirit of the season, we’d like to thank all of our library partners and show our gratitude by giving away festive eBook bonus packages—delivered just in time for the holidays!
- Spend $3,500 on any digital content and win a holiday eBook package valued at $500!
- Spend $10,000 on any digital content and win a holiday eBook package valued at $1,500!
- Spend $25,000 on any digital content and win a holiday eBook package valued at $3,750!
- Spend $50,000 on any digital content and win a holiday eBook package valued at $7,500!
- Spend $100,000 on any digital content and win a holiday eBook package valued at $15,000!
Our Collection Development elves have been hard at work making lists, checking them twice, and hand-picking a delightful selection of eBooks for the holiday season including cookbooks, craft books, movie-tie ins, gift books, travel guides, heartwarming stories, how-to guides, romantic reads, and laugh-out-loud humor books.
Find dozens of delicious ideas in “Brittles, Barks, & Bonbons” and feel the love in bestselling author Susan Mallery’s “A Christmas Bride.” Laugh along with David Sedaris in “Holidays on Ice,” a hilarious compilation of holiday stories gone awry and then learn all about a new gift with “Exploring iPad for Dummies.” All of these titles and many more available in the bonus collections!
We created special holiday bonus packages for our School partners, hand-picked especially for students and include favorite authors like Lois Lowry, Caroline B. Cooney, and Norah McClintock.
See more details below or contact your collection development elf if you need help building lists to qualify.
Offer applies to orders submitted on October 29 thru December 28 (11:00 p.m. EST). Holiday Bonus eBook Packages will be added to collections at no cost on November 26 and December 21. Free Holiday Bonus eBook Packages are not customizable. Advantage orders count toward advantage collection. Title availability will vary by geographic location.