Do you have an original classroom resource, such as a PowerPoint, class outline, worksheet or activity related to using OverDrive in the classroom?
To better help teachers incorporate digital media in the classroom, we are reaching out to our school partners in hopes that you can share your experiences, lesson plans, ideas and activities. Enter the OverDrive in the Classroom Contest by submitting your original classroom resource(s) for a chance to win some great prizes!
To enter the contest, you need to open a free shop on TeachersNotebook.com. Don’t worry – setup takes only a few minutes:
- Go to http://www.teachersnotebook.com/sell/teachers and click Open a free shop (towards the middle of the page).
- Log in or create a Teachers Notebook account.
If creating an account, enter the requested information and click register to create your account (the username you select will be used in the link to your shop). Within five minutes, you will receive an email confirming your account.
- After clicking Open a free shop, you will receive an email at the email address used for your Teachers Notebook account.
- Click the Activate Free Shop link in the email you received. Your shop will be activated and you will be taken to your Shop Settings page.
- Complete each required section of your shop settings.
As part of your shop setup, you need to specify an existing Dwolla or PayPal account to which you would like to receive payment (even if you plan on only offering free products, you still need to go through this process). Setting up the associated Dwolla or PayPal account is something you need to do directly with Dwolla.com or PayPal.com, separate from TeachersNotebook.com. Remember, linking a payment account is to receive payment for selling your products, Teachers Notebook will never charge you for a free account.
- Upload your OverDrive in the Classroom Contest product to your shop (go to Shop Management > Manage Products and click Add a product) and don’t forget to officially enter the OverDrive in the Classroom Contest.
We hope to see more entries pour in from our school partners. If you have any questions about the contest, please let us know!
Cassie Renner is a Marketing Specialist at OverDrive.