We are excited to announce the 12 semi-finalists of this year’s Digital Library Champions contest! Dozens of entries were submitted from library and school partners all over the world, including the U.S., Canada, Australia and South Africa. The final winners will be selected by members of the editorial staff at Library Journal, who have graciously partnered with us to help pick the best of the best for this year’s contest. Thank you Library Journal for your involvement!
Winners will be revealed during this year’s Digipalooza, our international user conference August 1st – 4th. We will notify via email and recognize the winners here on the Digital Library Blog on Monday August 5th.
- Oregon Digital Library Consortium – Jackson County Library Services (OR)
- North Country Library System (NY)
Inside the Library
- Loudoun County Public Library (VA)
- Hennepin County Library (MN)
Outside the Library
- Darwin City Council Libraries (Australia)
- North Carolina Digital Library – High Point Public Library (NC)
- Rapid City Public Library (SD)
- Deschutes Public Library (OR)
Excellent eBook Educator (K-12 Schools/Colleges)
- Frisco ISD (TX)
- Herscher High School (IL)
OverDrive Allstar Award (Grand Prize)
- Iredell County Public Library (NC)
- Kenton County Public Library (KY)
We appreciate the time and effort we saw exhibited in all of the entries, highlighting a diverse range of marketing and outreach campaigns. Check out the Facebook photo album to take a look at the array of entries we received this year!
Thanks to everyone who entered. We look forward to sharing some of your ideas in the future and hope to see even more great entries in 2014!
Melissa Marin is a Marketing Specialist at OverDrive.