It’s hard to believe OverDrive’s Training Month is half over! Thanks to all who have participated so far.
Check out these milestones that you’ve been a part of:
- 5,500 participations in Training Month as of September 15.
- Over 345 library systems/consortia registered.
- 6 countries participating including library staff from Australia, Canada, Germany, Great Britain, New Zealand, and United States.
- Most attendees are ‘extremely likely’ to attend OverDrive training again.
- 90% would recommend OverDrive training to a colleague.
Plus, comments from participants have been overwhelmingly positive …
‘Great webinar. I feel I can better help library users at my library. Thank you.’
‘Presenters were upbeat, pleasant, articulate, and informative. It was a pleasure to listen to them.’
You can also see what other participants are tweeting (or tweet yourself) with the #ODTraining hashtag on Twitter.
Even though we’ve had an unbelievable turn out, there are still openings in many sessions. Register now on the Training Month webpage.
For those of you who have already attended some sessions, you can sign up for more courses or manage your account by going to the Training Month webpage and logging in to your account.
Remember, we’re giving away an MP3 player at the end of each session, and also grand prizes to the libraries with the highest overall staff participation. Training Month 2010 ends Sept. 30, so don’t miss your chance to win some awesome prizes and learn more about your library’s OverDrive service.
Annie Harrison is a training specialist for OverDrive.