Sometimes, madness is good. Especially when it comes in the form of discounts on bestselling eBooks and audiobooks! During the month of March, we’re offering more than 1,000 titles from a variety of publishers at 25-percent off. Choose from titles including:
- Baker Publisher: bestselling authors, Amish romance and Christian fiction, including “Wonderland Creek“
- Casemate: military fiction, nonfiction, war stories, historical
- Dreamscape Audio: popular fiction audiobooks, movie tie-ins and more
- McFarland: pop culture nonfiction, media studies including “The Stewart/Colbert Effect”
- Annick Press: children’s publishers and teen books
- Blackstone Audio: evergreen classics and top titles you may have missed, including “The 4-Hour Workweek“
- Candlewick: cutesy children’s books, including the “Hunger Games” Read-a-Like: “The Knife of Never Letting Go“
- Orca Books: Hi-Lo readers, books on teen issues
- Parkstone: coffee table art books in e-format! Artist include Matisse, Dali, Cezanne, Picasso, Chagall, Warhol and more.
- Perseus Book Group: popular nonfiction, cooking, crafts and psychology such as: “The Psychology of the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo“
And remember, through March 31 as part of the madness, we have all seven Harry Potter titles available for pre-order at 10-percent off.
To check out all of our March Markdown Madness titles, log into Content Reserve and click on the March Markdown Madness tab in Marketplace. Or email your Collection Development Specialist for a customized collection list.
Karen Estrovich is collection development manager for OverDrive.